Monday, January 9, 2012

#CHEAP If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever

If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever



If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever



CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever











If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever Overview



Susan Page’s bestselling relationship book has been translated into 18 languages, is being read in more than 25 countries, and its mass-market edition has sold more than 158,000 copies. At the heart of this book are Page’s famed 10 strategies for readers to better self-understanding and ultimately a fulfilling relationship. Filled with revealing anecdotes, case studies, and quizzes, the book’s down-to- earth guidance will appeal to everyone who devoured books like Mars and Venus on a Date and Getting the Love You Want, and anyone who wants a fulfilling intimate relationship.

"Behold a wonder–a romantic self-help book that is intelligent, upbeat, practical, useful, winning, and even wise." –Kirkus Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More